This site is for mature adults of legal age only. By viewing you confirm that you are of legal age.
No files are hosted on this site. This site only catalogs links to content provided by other sites. We advise that you exercise caution and discretion when clicking any link or downloading any material on the internet. Download at your own risk. This site does not support illegal downloading .
The owners/operators of this site (hereafter referred to as The Basement Network) make no claim to rights or ownership, directly or implied, of any material contained in the links cataloged on this site. The content of any of the links found herein are not stored in the Webmaster’s nor the contributor’s computer hard drives or servers. The Basement Network are not the primary producer (as that term is defined in 18 USC section 2257) of any of the visual content contained in this site.
All models and artists depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of the photography and/or filming.
In compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), it is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on this site or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify, in sufficient detail, the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and include the exact URLs to the post/link/content in question.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the infringement notice via email to: BasementNetwork@gmail.com
Please allow up to 7 days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite the request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly. Failure to comply with all of the aforementioned notice requirements could result in your notification or counter-notification being deemed invalid and such incomplete or inaccurate notices may be ignored without liability.